Rust, Corrosion & Stain Remover
Use Rust Free to quickly remove rust, corrosion and stains from virtually any surface, including: steel, cast iron, stainless, fiberglass, chrome, tile, porcelain, vinyl, cloth and more. Use Boeshield T-9 after cleaning with Rust Free to protect bare metal surfaces.
Directions. For light rust on steel or cast iron, spray Rust Free on a rag and wipe surface. Do not spray directly on surface, as it may cause spotting. For heavy rust, spray directly on rusted surface and scrub with Scotch-Brite pad. Wipe off and repeat if necessary. Rust Free works best above 70° F.
Rust Free can be used on:
- Cast iron
- Stainless steel
CAUTION! Rust Free is acidic and should be used with care.
- Test on hidden area before use.
- Can cause spotting on cast iron and steel.
- Rinse off painted surfaces thoroughly and neutralize with soap and water.
- Do not use on black oxide tools.
- Can dull paint and plastics.
- Not for spot cleaning of table tops.
- Do not use on polished cast iron surfaces.